Before the Show
Some essential tips so that you know exactly what to do and when:
- Obtain a Programme Schedule (cost £1.00) from a number of shops including Aarons Pets, Brackenwood Plant and Garden Centre, Careys, Cafe Marina ( in Kestrel Court), Redcliffe Hair & Beauty, Seasons Florists, The Ship, Village Quarter Post Office, White Cot Stores, Portishead Kitchens and Flagship Boutique. A PDF can also be requested by emailing: email@example.com
- Complete all details on both sides of the entry form at the back of the programme should you need additional forms for children’s entries we can provide extras but we do accept photocopies provided they are double sided.
- Deliver entry form and fees to the Folk Hall on the Saturday or Folk Hall/Show Field on the Monday or Tuesday before the Show as described on the form. Alternatively you can post your entry to Elaine Hall, 27 Falcon Close, Portishead, BS20 6UT. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Photographic exhibits need their own form so complete a second form for those AND both photographs and form must be handed in by 7pm the Monday before the Show
- Handwriting and Poetry exhibits also need to be given in by 7pm the Monday before the Show
- We can provide a hints and tips document on how to exhibit. If you would like a copy of this please ask when you bring in your entry form
We will also be hosting The Great Portishead Bake Off